Register to be in to WIN a GWM Ora EV!
2024 will mark our 12th year of sponsorship of this iconic Wellington event, and it just keeps getting better. When registrations open on Friday 3 November 2023, if you enter, you’ll automatically be in to WIN your own GWM Ora EV! So, save the date now – Sunday 18 February 2024 – and get friends, family and workmates together for a fun day out.
Southern Cross is the new naming rights sponsor this year and Brendan Foot Supersite has partnered with them and Nuku Ora as the official vehicle sponsor. You’ll see one of our new releases setting the pace and more of them around the course as marker cars to help you get to the finish line. There will also be an impressive line-up of our new releases at the Finisher’s Festival in Kilbirnie Park.
There’s something for everyone, regardless of age or ability. Course lengths range from 5.5km to the 21km half marathon. You can run, walk or push a buggy. Go for a world record, personal best or just get some fresh air along Wellington’s waterfront! Why not dress up and go the whole hog?
“Wellington Round the Bays helps connect us to people across the region in a different way from our core business of car sales and servicing. It’s a great opportunity for us to give something back to our local community that we’ve helped keep moving for the last 50 years,” said David Foot, Brendan Foot Supersite Director.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Nuku Ora, Level 1/223 Thorndon Quay, Thorndon, Wellington (Promoter).
- The prize is a 2023 Standard GWM Ora, black and white, with approx. 300km odometer mileage, including the balance of GWM’s 5-year / 150,000 km new car warranty and 8-year unlimited km battery warranty (Prize). The Prize is supplied by Brendan Foot Motors Limited trading as Brendan Foot Supersite, 7 Railway Ave, Lower Hutt 5010 (Brendan Foot Supersite). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- By registering for Southern Cross Round the Bays Wellington 2024 (Event) between 5am Friday 3rd November 2023 to 5pm Friday 16th February 2024 you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and you will automatically be included in the Prize draw.
- Only registrations for the Event from people of the age 18 years or over will qualify for the Prize draw. There is a limit of one entry per person.
- The Prize draw is not open to employees of the Promoter or Brendan Foot Supersite, or any of their families.
- One winner will be randomly drawn by a Promoter representative, under supervision of a Brendan Foot Supersite representative, at 5.15pm on Friday 16th February 2024. The winner will be notified by phone, using the number provided in the Round the Bays registration. If the first drawn person cannot be contacted by 10am Saturday 17th February 2024, then Nuku Ora reserves the right to draw another winner. The confirmed winner will be required to keep their winner status confidential until the presentation on Sunday 18th February 2024.
- The winner will be required to be present at the Round the Bays Finishers festival at Kilbirnie Park, Wellington on Sunday 18th February 2024 at approximately 11am to be acknowledged as the winner of the Prize on stage. The winner may nominate someone else to accept the Prize on their behalf. If the winner (or their nominee) is unable or unwilling to accept the Prize on stage, the Promoter may draw another winner. The Prize will remain with Brendan Foot Supersite following the announcement of the winner on stage. Brendan Foot Supersite will then contact the winner to arrange a time to complete the change of ownership documents and provide an induction for the car. The winner is responsible for collecting the car from Brendan Foot Supersite.
- By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to their name, photograph and any footage from the presentation of the Prize being used for publicity purposes in all media by the Promoter and Brendan Foot Supersite, without any remuneration.
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash. The Prize is transferable, at the winner’s request. Any such request must be made in writing to the Promoter, who will provide that information to Brendan Foot Supersite. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to this Prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, Brendan Foot Supersite and any other person or party associated with this Prize draw shall not be liable to the winner in any respect of any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect and/or consequential loss or damage) including personal injury suffered as a result of, or arising in connection with, the Prize draw or winning the Prize.
- These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand Law and any dispute arising out of or in connect with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
To celebrate the launch of Southern Cross Round the Bays Wellington, here’s your chance to WIN a double pass or family pass to the category of your choice! 🏆
We want to help Wellingtonians get involved. It’s such a fun day out with opportunities for everyone to walk or run & achieve your personal best. Be in to win a double pass or family pass.
Choose from the 5.5km Fun Run, 5.5km Active Families, 5.5km Buggy Walk, 10km Run, or 21km Half Marathon!
To enter, simply tag who you’d like to experience it with on the post on our Facebook & tell us if you like the double or family pass.
Two winners will be drawn early December. Competition ends 11:59pm 30 November 2023 Ts&Cs apply.
Get together with your friends, Whānau or workmates. RTB’s is perfect for any age group & ability.
In 2023, the youngest participant was 2 months old in their buggy and the oldest was a 90-year-old woman enjoying the walk. 🥳
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Brendan Foot Supersite, 7-20 Railway Avenue, Lower Hutt.
- The prize draw runs from 10 to 30 November 2023.
- The prize is one double pass and one family pass to the Southern Cross Round the Bays Wellington event on 18 February 2024. There will be two winners – one for each pass type. The prize doesn’t include travel to and from the event venue or any accommodation.
- To enter, simply comment on the Facebook post by 30 November and tell us if you’d like the double or family pass and who you’d like to experience it with – tag at least one of them.
- Employees of Brendan Foot Supersite and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Two winners will be selected through a random draw by 5 December 2023.
- Each of the two winners will be contacted via Facebook and sent a promo code to use online to get their free double or family pass. Each winner can choose the category they wish to enter.
- You can transfer the prize. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- We’ll contact the two winners by 5 December 2023. If we don’t hear back from the winners by 8 December 2023, we reserve the right to choose replacement winners. Decisions in relation to this competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to use the prize winners’ name, comments and photograph for publicity purposes.
- This Giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook.
- When collecting personal information Brendan Foot Supersite complies with the Privacy Act 2020.