Brendan Foot Supersite is an ever-expanding motor vehicle dealership, selling five new franchise brands and a huge range of quality used vehicles. We have four service centres throughout the Wellington and Hutt Valley region and a large parts operation. We’re a family run business with a very successful 43 year presence in the industry, and are always looking for new people to join the team.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Marketing Manager
- Vehicle Salespeople
- New Vehicle Sales Manager
- Customer Relations Opportunity
- Service Technician
To apply for these positions send your CV to Recruitment, Brendan Foot Supersite, 7-20 Railway Avenue, Hutt City, or email email@example.com
For general enquiries regarding career opportunities at Brendan Foot Supersite, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use your skills in a new area
- Lower Hutt based, friendly team
- Fun and interesting role
Come and talk to us about this new role, being created to keep up with the ever-increasing growth of the business.
You will have a wealth of experience in marketing management with a strong focus on customer acquisition and retention. You will be required to work both at a strategic level, developing a marketing plan across various channels including print, digital and social, but also actively with the marketing team to achieve results.
The role requires an in-depth understanding of retail, and the ability to adapt to fast-changing customer buying behaviour.
You will be a confident communicator able to work with the many varied teams within the organisation, and as negotiator and liaison with outside suppliers and media organisations.
Brendan Foot Supersite is involved in sponsorship of many sporting, artistic and community events, and this role will include co-ordination of marketing opportunities available through these relationships.
We offer a friendly team environment, an attractive package, the chance to drive against the traffic if coming from Wellington (or get to work even quicker if you’re in the Hutt!) and a number of good coffee machines.
The work is fun and challenging and could be an opportunity for you to use your marketing skills in an all-new environment.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you.
Please forward your CV and a covering letter to: Recruitment, Brendan Foot Supersite, 7-20 Railway Avenue, Hutt City, or email email@example.com
- New Year, New Role!
- Use your sales skills in a new industry
- Great opportunity in highly successful dealership
Do you have a passion for cars? This is a great opportunity for an experienced salesperson to work in the motor vehicle industry.
We are looking for an experienced salesperson to join our used vehicle sales team. Your previous sales experience will give you great grounding for further training in car sales.
You will need:
- A real passion and commitment to sales and customer service – and a passion for cars.
- To be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- To be capable of handling volume sales opportunities.
- The ability to learn new skills and follow processes with excellent attention to detail.
A high level of customer satisfaction with your performance is critical.
- The opportunity to work in an established, reputable company.
- A vehicle and phone plan.
- A comprehensive database to work from.
- A good roster.
- Training in all aspects of motor vehicle sales.
- Performance based income.
Talk to us today!
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to: Recruitment, Brendan Foot Supersite, 7-20 Railway Avenue, Hutt City, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
New Vehicle Sales Manager
- Move your career into a higher gear
- Autonomous role
- Attractive Package
We are looking for a New Vehicle Sales Manager to join the team. Use your automotive sales experience in this great role at one of the region’s longest established dealerships.
You will need:
- A strong track record in sales and management in a franchise environment.
- Excellent people skills to be able to build and maintain relationships with the sales team, management and customers.
- Energy and passion for the motor vehicle industry.
- Proven ability to oversee and implement sales.
- A keen attention to detail.
- An attractive package including vehicle and phone plan.
- Professional development.
- A great team to work with.
- Autonomy in the role.
- Great lifestyle.
Come and work in a successful business with a solid reputation for sales and service excellence! This is a great opportunity for you to forge a new career path in Wellington’s largest multi-franchise dealership.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV and a covering letter to: Recruitment, Brendan Foot Supersite, 7-20 Railway Avenue, Hutt City, or email email@example.com
Customer Relations Opportunity
- Great team environment
- Interesting and challenging role
- Lower Hutt based
As a family business which has been in operation over forty years, we have a large and loyal group of customers and maintain an extensive database. Take this great opportunity to work with the friendly team in our CRM department.
Our Customer Relations Department is reponsible for following our customers through their whole experience at Brendan Foot Supersite – for both sales and service – and ensuring every aspect is a positive one.
We are looking for another person to join our team, to give us the flexibility of having brand dedicated staff in our CRM Department.
You must be someone who works well as part of a team – an articulate and clear communicator with a friendly and positive manner.
You will also have:
- The ability to think on your feet, problem solve and remain calm under pressure.
- The drive to exceed customer expectations.
- Good computer skills in Excel and Word.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
Experience in the motor vehicle industry is desirable but not essential, however proven success and ability in the Customer Relations area is vital.
We offer a great team environment, a generous remuneration package and the challenge of a large multi-faceted business.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to: Recruitment, Brendan Foot Supersite, 7-20 Railway Avenue, Hutt City, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking technicians to join our Service teams at either Lower Hutt, Trentham or Wellington City.
We need experienced technicians with AVI authority and a current and clean driver’s licence.
We offer training, attractive rates and the ability to advance your career within the company. We can also offer you night shifts to free up your days.
If you feel like a change and would like to work in a busy and friendly service department, then we’d like to hear from you. Send your CV to Recruitment, Brendan Foot Supersite, 7-20 Railway Avenue, Hutt City, or email email@example.com
Last updated 16 January 2018