If you’re looking for a new car it can sometimes be confusing. There are a lot of brands available in New Zealand, many types of vehicle, and hundreds of specifications to look for.
Searching for the best car can be very time consuming and while the internet can provide many recommendations, as can friends and family – sometimes this adds to the confusion. So this time of year is very useful as it’s when the industry experts list their top vehicles.
These are people who review motor vehicles for a living and have seen them all. In most cases they have years of experience and know what features are useful from those that are gimmicks or extras you don’t need.
If you are looking for a new vehicle a great place to start is to have a look at their recommendations at AA Driven NZ Car of the Year, Stuff New Zealand Car of the Year finalists or the 2018 AMI NZ Autocar Awards.
And the one place where you can see the best range of top vehicles in the country is Brendan Foot Supersite with five new car brands, and a selection that includes:
- Suzuki Swift Sport – AA Driven NZ Car of the Year 2018 finalist and Winner of the People’s Choice Award, 2018 AMI NZ Autocar Car of the Year, 2018 AMI NZ Autocar Class Winner Performance, 2018 DriveLife’s Best Value Car of the Year
- Hyundai Kona & Hyundai Kona Electric – AA Driven NZ Car of the Year 2018 finalist, Stuff Motoring Plug-in Car of 2018 (Kona Electric)
- Hyundai i30 N – AA Driven NZ Car of the Year 2018 finalist, Stuff Motoring Sports Car of 2018
- Kia Stinger – AA Driven NZ Car of the Year 2018 finalist, Stuff Motoring Car of the Year Finalist
- Kia Niro HEV – 2018 AMI NZ Autocar Car of the Year $30,000 – $45,000 Category Winner
- Hyundai Santa Fe – AA Driven NZ Car of the Year 2018 finalist, Stuff Motoring top Large SUV of 2018
- Holden Commodore – AA Driven NZ Car of the Year 2018 finalist, Stuff Motoring Family Car/Wagon of 2018
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV – 2018 DriveLife’s Eco Warriors Car of the Year
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross – 2018 DriveLife’s Unexpected Car of the Year
- Hyundai – Stuff Motoring Top NZ Car Brand of 2018
- Suzuki – Canstar Most Satisfied Customers 2014, 2015, 2017 and 2018
- Mitsubishi – New Zealand’s best warranty with Mitsubishi Diamond Warranty.
Brendan Foot Supersite makes the buying process easy by giving you the best options, and great advice across a range of award-winning brands. Check out some great offers.
So save yourself some time and hassle, and come to the one location with the best of the best.