A truly world-class plug-in hybrid
from $60,990 + ORC
Receive a rebate of $5,750 on this model with the Clean Car Standard.
The all-new Outlander PHEV has an improved motor output and battery capacity meaning more all-round performance and range. Due to a change in platform design, it can now accommodate 7-seats just like the petrol version. The all-important electric range is now a brilliant 84km combined with a larger fuel tank the overall range of the vehicle is now much further than the outgoing model. Performance-wise you now have 185 kW of power to play with which seriously enhances the driving experience.
In terms of charging, normal AC charging can charge the battery in up to 6.5 hours, there is also DC charging capability which will charge up to 80% in just 38 minutes.
2.4L DOHC MIVEC Petrol with Dual Electric Motors AWD
Twin Motor 4WD with Optional Petrol Engine Engagement
from 1.5 L/100km
- EV range of up to 84km
- 18″ alloy wheels
- 5 seats
- Super-All Wheel Control
- Active Stability Control (ASC) & Traction Control
- Active Yaw Control (AYC)
- Pedal operation mode
- Drive mode selector
- Hill Start Assist (HSA) & Brake Assist
- Roof rails
- Shift panel
- Electric parking brake with Brake auto hold
- Fabric seats
- Driver seat power lumbar support
- Front seatback pocket with mobile pocket
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Hill Descent Control (HDC)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Forward Collision Mitigation (with pedestrian / cyclist detection & Junction Assist)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Lane Departure Prevention (LDP)
- Emergency Lane Assist (ELA)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Rearview camera
- Traffic Sign Recognition system (TSR)
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW) with Lane Change Assist (LCA)
- Active Blind Spot Assist (ABSA)
- Rear Automatic Emergency Braking (Rear AEB)
- Driver Attention Alert (DAA)
- Parking Sensors (Front & Rear)
- Pedestrian Approach Warning System
- 9-inch Smartphone link Display Audio (SDA) navigation system
- Android Auto® & Wireless Apple CarPlay®
- 6 speakers
- Automatic dusk sensing headlight
- Automatic High Beam (AHB)
LS specification with additional:
- 20″ alloys wheels
- 7 seats
- Leather wrapped steerring wheel
- Synthetic leather seat material
- Power-adjustable driver seat
- Recline & slide with walk in system
- 3rd row seatback folding function with recline adjustment
- Front heated seat
- Auto dimming rearview mirror
- Smartphone wireless charging
- 3-zone automatic climate control
- LED Daytime Running Light (DRL)
- Front rain sensing wiper
- Reverse tilt and memory function door mirrors
- Power panoramic sunroof
- Power remote liftgate with hands free access
- Leather-trimmed seats
- Driver & passenger memory function
- Passenger lumbar support
- 1500W power outlet (220-240V)
- Pull-up type sunshade (2nd row seat)
- Multi Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection (MOD)
- 10.8 inch Head Up Display (HUD) (windshield type)
- BOSE premium sound system with 9 speaker
- Adaptive LED Headlights (ALH)
- Front sequential turn indicators
All prices exclude On Road Costs ⓘ
|Model||RSP||Cost After Rebate^|
^From 1 April 2022 the NZ Clean Car Standard applies a fee or rebate on new vehicles in relation to their CO2 emissions. Higher emitting vehicles incur a fee, lower emitting vehicles are eligible for a rebate. Fees are payable to the Motor Vehicle Dealer at the time of purchase as part of the vehicle purchase price. Rebates are claimed by the buyer directly from Waka Kotahi (NZ Transport Agency) once the purchase transaction is complete. The Clean Car Programme is operated by Waka Kotahi and is independent from Brendan Foot Supersite. It is subject to funding availability. For more information please visit Waka Kotahi.
Low-emission driving in Next Generation Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV is now easier than ever. Assured Future Value finance available from as little as $195 per week*.
* Finance offer with Mitsubishi Assured Future Value based on Outlander PHEV LS 4WD (RRP $60,990 + ORC). The total amount repayable is $76,266.54. Repayments based on no deposit, payment of the Clean Car Discount of $5,750 back onto the loan at month 2, a 7.95% p.a. interest rate fixed for 48 month loan term, a total kilometre allowance of 60,000km and a Mitsubishi Motors Assured Future Value (MMFV) of $29,682.76. On Road Costs (of up to $650 which includes WOF, registration and a full tank of fuel), a UDC establishment fee, $10.35 PPSR fee, a weekly maintenance fee of $0.50, and a dealer origination fee of $350 will apply. Payment amount may vary dependent on your chosen loan term, km allowance and deposit amount. This MMFV offer is valid until 30 June 2022 (or while stocks last) and is only available on the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV LS 4WD. UDC’s lending criteria and standard terms & conditions apply. MMFV terms and conditions apply to any MMFV contract. MMFV is available across the entire Mitsubishi range.
Reasons to Buy
As well as a great warranty you can now get your first service FREE when you buy any new Mitsubishi. Service to be undertaken within the 1st year or at 15,000km whichever comes first, and the vehicle has to be serviced at Brendan Foot Supersite. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
Mitsubishi Motors New Zealand Limited offers a 10 year/160,000km Powertrain Warranty, a 5 year/130,000km New Vehicle Warranty. See Mitsubishi Motors NZ for full terms and conditions about their Diamond Advantage Warranty.
Brendan Foot Supersite is pleased to have been judged a 2021 Mitsubishi Diamond Dealer Award Winner.
Mitsubishi NZ has won the award for CANSTAR Most Satisfied New Car Customers 2021.
Call Chad Smith on 04 587 0005 for more details about the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV or fill in the form below.