It’s got the motoring writers very excited. With a huge range of improvements the new Triton includes an impressive new suspension with a great range of safety features and accessories available.
The new Triton gets a tough square look and includes over 2,000 enhancements to the transmission, suspension, brakes and 4WD Systems. It will also come with Advanced safety features throughout the range.
- 2.4 diesel, 6 speed manual or automatic, 2 or 4WD
- Multi Around View Monitor – provides a birds eye view of the vehicle
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Rear air circulator
- Blind Spot Warning with Lane Change Assist
- Auto Headlights
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror
- Auto High Beam
- Lane Departure Warning
- Forward Collision Mitigation, and for the first time pedestrian detection all standard through the range
- Every new Mitsubishi has 5 years/ 130,000km Roadside Assist and the superior service that comes with it. See Mitsubishi NZ for full terms & conditions
- Plus a great range of accessories.
From $35,990 + ORC (From $31,296 + GST + ORC)
With 14 different options across the Triton range with varying specs and pricing, talk to our experienced Mitsubishi sales team for advice on the best Triton for you. Or visit Mitsubishi Motors NZ for a full breakdown of specs for each option in the Triton range.
Come and test drive today and also speak to us about our finance packages tailored to suit.
*Image may differ from actual model described
Mitsubishi Motors New Zealand Limited offers a 10 year/160,000km Powertrain Warranty, a 5 year/130,000km New Vehicle Warranty. See Mitsubishi Motors NZ for full terms and conditions about their Diamond Advantage Warranty.
Free Accessory Pack on all new Tritons. Pack includes fitted towbar, deck liner and tonneau valued at $2,720 on all current dealership stock.
Limited time offer on this model Triton. Come in and take it for a test drive, add your accessories, and choose your colour. It’s a Beast!
Mitsubishi Triton VRX takes on the ute giants (Source: Driven.co.nz)
2019 Mitsubishi Triton 4WD VRX – Car Review – A Japanese Beast (Source: Drivelife.co.nz)
Ute-Lympics (Source: PDF of LCV June 2019 article)
Call Chad Smith on 04 587 0005 for more details about the new 2019 Mitsubishi Triton or fill in the form below.