Setting the trend
from $26,990 + ORC
The Haval Jolion is here now and is a new challenger in the small to medium SUV segment. It promises levels of luxury that would rival the premium brands but at the affordable price Haval is rapidly becoming famous for.
This model is based on a new chassis which is specifically built to reduce weight while increasing strength. In terms of dimensions, it is one of the largest small SUVs in the segment with a 2700mm wheelbase. The new platform is matched with a new 7-speed dual-clutch transmission which helps refine the drive while reducing emissions.
The interior follows a minimalist and modern design with clever storage spaces hidden away around the cockpit. The drive experience has been thought of in detail, from the upright slot for your phone to the ultra-responsive touchscreen.
1.5l Turbo-charged Petrol
7-speed Dual Clutch Transmission
from 8.1 L/100km
• 17” alloy wheels
• Keyless entry & push-button start
• Daytime running lights & foglamps
• Roof rails
• 7 SRS airbags
• 10.25” colour multimedia touchscreen
• Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
• Reverse camera + rear sensors
• Lane departure warning & lane keep assist
• Adaptive cruise control
• Traffic sign recognition
• Lane change assist / blind-spot monitoring
• Rear cross traffic alert
• Camera-based driver fatigue monitoring system
- Electronic park brake
- Auto hill hold
- Multi-drive mode inc. adjustable power steering mode (ECO/NORMAL/SPORTS)
- Rain sensing wipers and automatic headlights
- 7″ instrument cluster
- Front seat belt with double pre-load limiting
- Rear pre-tightening force-limited seat belt
- 6 – way electrically adjustable driver’s seat
- Front heated seats
- Electronic Stability Control
- Hill Descent Control
- Second collision mitigation
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Anti-glare rear view mirror
- USB outlet in rear vision mirror for dash camera
- Reverse camera
- Active cruise control
- Forward collision warning
- Autonomous Emergency Braking
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Lane change assist
- Automatic walk-away door locking
- 6 speaker surround sound system
- Rear LED taillights
- LED headlights with follow me home function
- 360° camera
- Dual-zone air conditioning
- Rear cargo blind
Lux specification with additional:
- 18″ alloys wheels
- Panoramic sunroof with electric shade blind
- Wireless charging station
- 12.3″ media display
- Remote auto window close function
All prices exclude On Road Costs ⓘ
Black Edition Upgrade
Choose any Haval SUV and you can upgrade the look to include stylish Black Edition features. Upgrades include black alloys, customised badging & blackout roof rails.
The upgrade package can be customised if you would like different alloys or if you want some elements to remain in their original state. Ask our team about customisation options today!
Before and after the upgrade
Be in to win a stunning helicopter ride worth $1,000 courtesy of Kapiti Heliworx when you purchase a new Haval or GWM Cannon. You could win a scenic trip over Transmission Gully, taking in the sights of the project and the largest current bridge project, the Cannons Creek Bridge. Any order placed before the end of November goes into the draw.
With every new Haval H6, Jolion or GWM Cannon sold between 1 September and 30 November 2021, you’ll go in the draw to win a scenic helicopter flight for 4 across Transmission Gully, courtesy of Kapiti Heliworx. Pre-registered, demo and used vehicles are not eligible. The prize is valued at $1,000 and cannot be exchanged for cash. The scenic flight must be taken by 1 August 2022.
The draw will be made on 2 Dec 2021 and the winner notified, no correspondence will be entered into. If we can’t contact the winner after 48 hours we reserve the right to redraw. Not available for BFS staff.
Reasons to Buy
Haval NZ provides a 5 Year/150,000km Warranty for this vehicle.
See full terms and conditions
In addition to the Haval NZ Warranty, we provide an extra 5 years FREE peace of mind as part of our 10 Year Mechanical Plus™ plan.
See full terms and conditions
Call Nigel Searle on 04 587 0005 for all Haval enquiries.