Modern day muscle
from $69,990 + ORC
True GT cars are rare to come across these days, it’s even rarer to find one as complete as the Kia Stinger. Its blistering performance can only be truly appreciated behind the wheel surrounded by its exquisitely finished interior. Being built by Kia means you can expect a serious array of technology, this car is the true modern-day grand tourer.
The 2021 model now gets upgraded tech such as Blind Spot Monitor and a new rear design.
2.0L Turbo Charged I4 Theta II
182kW with 353nM of torque
from 8.8 L/100km
0-100 km/h: 6.0 seconds
Available on GT Line
3.3L Twin Turbo V6 Lambda II
274kW with 510nM of torque
from 10.2 L/100km
0-100 km/h: 4.9 seconds
Available on GT Sport
- 2.0L Turbo Charged I4 Theta II engine
- Rear wheel drive
- Quad exhausts
- Launch control
- Hill Start Assist Control (HAC)
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCWS)
- Vehicle Stability Management (VSM)
- Parking sensors (front & rear)
- Around view monitor with dynamic guidelines
- Blind spot monitor
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Lane Keep Assist System (LKAS)
- High Beam Assist (HBA)
- Driver Attention Alert (DAA)
- Active hood system
- Smart Proximity key with engine Start/ Stop button
- Paddle shifters
- Rain-sensing front wipers
- Auto light control
- Smart cruise control
- Dual zone with auto temperature control
- Leather interior
- 3-spoke D shape steering wheel
- Full LED with Bi-function projection and dynamic bending
- Heated & ventilated front seats
- 8-way power drivers seats with 2 memory settings
- Driver’s seat power thigh extension
- 10.25″ touchscreen with RDS, DAB and 9 speakers, including under-seat subwoofers
- Apple CarPlay® & Android® Auto
- Satellite navigation with live traffic information (SUNA™ updates)
- Wireless smartphone charger
- Colour Heads Up Display (HUD)
- Smart (hands-free) power tailgate
- 19″ alloys
GT-Line specification with additional:
- 3.3L Twin Turbo V6 Lambda II engine
- Mechanical Limited Slip Differential (LSD)
- Brembo calliper brakes
- Powered sunroof (slide and tilt)
- Nappa leather interior
- Electric tilt & telescopic steering wheel with memory function
- Performance monitor
- 8″ touchscreen with RDS, DAB and Harman/ Kardon® premium sound system, 15 speakers, including under-seat subwoofers
- GT Sport 19″ alloy wheels
All prices exclude On Road Costs ⓘ
|Model||RRP||Included Service Plan|
|2.0 GT Line||$69,990||4 year/ 40,000km|
|3.3 GT Sport||$79,990||4 year/ 40,000km|
Hire Purchase pricing is based on a 10% deposit, 9.95% p.a. fixed interest rate and a 5-year term.
If you wish to get a personalised quote or have seen a cheaper price then please contact us.
|2.0 GT Line||$316||$6,999|
|3.3 GT Sport||$359||$7,999|
Establishment fee of $100, dealer origination fee of $250 and PPSR fee of $10.35 applies. Finance is subject to UDC Finance normal lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Weekly prices includes On Road Costs ($1,195 for Petrol vehicles, $1,395 for Diesel vehicles)
|Model||Total Amount Payable|
|2.0 GT Line||$81,918.20|
|3.3 GT Sport||$93,321.80|
How it works
Choose how much deposit you wish to pay upfront and how long you would like to pay over (between 1-5 years).
Then make fixed weekly payments over the course of the agreement.
Once the term finishes you will be the owner of the vehicle.
Reasons to Buy
Kia NZ provides a 5 Year/100,000km Warranty for this vehicle plus 5 Year Roadside Assistance.
See full terms and conditions
In addition to the Kia NZ Warranty, we provide an extra 5 years FREE peace of mind as part of our 10 Year Mechanical Plus™ plan.
See full terms and conditions
Kia Stinger has earned the highest possible safety rating.
Call Kerry Fackney on 04 587 0005 for more details about the Kia Stinger.