With its compact dimensions, dynamic performance and agile maneuverability, the Picanto turns a neighbourhood of hill, winding, narrow streets into its very own playground.
With its striking curves and colours that pop, the Picanto makes a statement that catches the eye and wins the heart. It may be small, but its roomy inside and impressively modern.
The Picanto comes in three models, LX Manual, LX Auto, Sporty GT-Line Auto and All-New High-Ride X-Line Auto.
Picanto LX Manual/Auto
- 1.25L, 62kW, 122Nm
- From 5.0L/100Km (Manual)
- Auto Lights
- Autonomous Emergency Braking
- Forward Collision Warning
- Electronic Stability Programme (ESP)
- 6 x Airbags (Dual Front, Side & Curtain)
- ABS Brakes
- Rear Disc Brakes
- Colour Reverse Camera With Dynamic Guidelines
- Rear Park Sensors
- Air Conditioning
- 7” Infotainment Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay / Android Auto
- Cruise Control
- Leather Steering Wheel
- 14” Alloy Wheels
- Daytime Running Lights (Bulb-Type)
Picanto GT-Line adds
- Artificial Leather Interior
- Centre Armrest
- Climate Control A/C
- Push Button Start / Proximity Key
- Electronic Folding Mirrors
- 16” Alloy Wheels
- GT-Line Bumpers & Side Skirts
- GT-Line Accent Colour (Silver or Red)
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- LED Tail Lights
- Front Fog Lights
- Chrome Accents
- Dual Exhaust
ALL-NEW Picanto X-Line adds
- Higher Ride Height & Ground Clearance
- X-Line Style Bumpers & Accents
Pricing for the Picanto Range from $16,990 + on road costs
See Kia NZ for full terms and conditions for Warranty, Roadside Assistance and Incident Care.
See our Mechanical Assurance Plans for full terms and conditions for our free 10 year Mechanical Assurance Plan.
Call Kerry Fackney on 04 587 0005 for more details about the Kia Picanto or fill out the form below.