Unrivalled style, space and comfort
from $59,990 + ORC
With a re-design that is more inspired by its SUV counterparts, the new Kia Carnival also gains more space thanks to an extension of the wheelbase. A new floating roof design gives this Grand Utility Vehicle a modern and fresh appearance combined with the bold “tiger face” grille.
You can expect the 8 seat arrangement, Kia’s class-leading safety technology and one of the most spacious cars on the market.
Kia Carnival also gains the latest safety features such as Forward Collision Avoidance Assist, Safe Exit Assist and Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist.
The whole family can travel in supreme comfort with the plush cabin using high quality materials. The centre console also gains a 12.3″ touchscreen.
2.2 DOHC CRDi Turbo Diesel
from 6.5 L/100km
- 17″ alloy wheels
- Electronic Parking Brake with Auto Hold
- DMS6 System (4 modes – Comfort, Eco, Sport, Smart)
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist (FCA) – Car / Pedestrian / Cyclist / Junction
- Vehicle Stability Management (VSM)
- Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist (BCA)
- Rear Cross Traffic Collision Avoidance Assist (RCCA)
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA) – Line / Road Edge
- Lane Follow Assist (LFA)
- Intelligent Speed Limit Assist (ISLA)
- Hill-Start Assist Control (HAC)
- Downhill Brake Control (DBC)
- Smart High Beam Assist (HBA)
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
- Rear View Camera with Dynamic Guidelines
- LED Front Headlights (MFR Type)
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Roof Rails
- 2nd Row Sliding Walk-in Device
- Sliding & Reclining 2nd Row Seats (4:2:4)
- Split Fold-Flat Sinking 3rd Row Seats (60:40)
- 8” Colour LCD Touchscreen
- 6 Speaker Audio System
- Apple Carplay™ & Android Auto™
- Bluetooth® Multi-Connection Functionality (Phone / Media Stream)
- Advanced Smart Cruise Control (ASCC) with Stop & Go
- Air Conditioning (Front & Rear)
- Auto Welcome Lights
- Auto Light Control
- Electrochromic Rear View Mirror
- Smart Proximity Key with Engine Start / Stop Button & Remote Engine Start
- Smart Power Sliding Rear Doors
- 19″ alloy wheels
- Rear Occupant Alert with Sensor
- Around View Monitor with Dynamic Guidelines
- LED Rear Combination Lights
- LED Front Fog Lights
- Privacy Glass – Rear Windows & Tailgate
- 10-way Power Driver’s Seat with 2-way Lumbar Support
- 8-way Power Front Passenger’s Seat
- 3-stage Heated Front Seats
- 2-stage Heated Rear Seats (2nd Row Outer Seats)
- 12.3″ Colour LCD Touchscreen with Split Screen Function
- Satellite Navigation + Live Traffic Updates
- 8 Speaker Surround Sound Audio System
- Wireless Smartphone Charger (Qi)
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Climate Control
- Rear Climate Control Air Conditioning
- Remote One-Touch Power Doors & Tailgate Control
- Smart Power Tailgate with Auto Close (Height Adjustable)
- Dual LED Front Headlights (Projection Type)
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Paddle Shifters
- 12-way Power Driver’s Seat with 4-way Lumbar Support
- Memory Driver’s Seat (2 settings)
- 3-stage Ventilated Front Seats
- BOSE® Premium Sound System with 12 Speakers
All prices exclude On Road Costs.
|Model||RRP||Included Service Plan|
Hire Purchase pricing is based on 10% deposit, 9.95% p.a. fixed interest rate and a 5-year term.
If you wish to get a personalised quote or have seen a cheaper price then please contact us.
Establishment fee of $100, dealer origination fee of $250 and PPSR fee of $10.35 applies. Finance is subject to UDC Finance normal lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Weekly prices includes On Road Costs ($995 for Petrol vehicles, $1,200 for Diesel vehicles).
|Model||Total Amount Payable|
How it works
Choose how much deposit you wish to pay upfront and how long you would like to pay over (between 1-5 years).
Then make fixed weekly payments over the course of the agreement.
Once the term finishes you will be the owner of the vehicle.
Reasons to Buy
Kia Carnival comes with a FREE 3 Year/45,000km Scheduled Service Plan. LTD AWD comes with 4 Year/40,000km plan.
For your peace of mind, we provide a FREE 10-year Mechanical Plus™ policy on this model.
See full terms and conditions
The Kia Scheduled Service Plan runs for the first 3 years from the date of first registration or up to 45,000km – whichever occurs first. The scheduled services performed will include all lubricants and genuine service parts required by the Kia service schedule (refer “Maintenance (Normal Maintenance Schedule)” in your Owner’s Manual. For full terms and conditions, your responsibilities, exclusions and termination/ transfer details please see your Service Plan Contract or talk to our team. Offer is not available to business, fleet, rental or government purchases.
Call Kerry Fackney on 04 587 0005 to find out more about Kia Carnival.