From rally to road in 6.2 seconds
$53,990 + ORC
“Our high-performance N brand has been hugely successful since we launched the i30 N in 2017. This time, we decided to develop a model inspired by our i20 Coupe WRC, which last year led us to success in the World Rally Championship. With the all-new i20 N, we are expanding our high-performance N line-up to appeal to even more customers who want to experience the thrill of the racetrack in their everyday lives.”Thomas Schemera, Executive Vice President and Head of Product Division at Hyundai Motor Company
The 1.6L engine has a turbocharger fitted and has been finely tuned to produce 150kW and 275Nm of torque. Weight savings developed from its WRC background mean it can get to 100km/h in just 6.2 seconds.
Like its older sibling the i30N, the i20N features engine rev-matching controlled from the steering wheel. Launch control is also available as well as the ability to calibrate left-foot braking.
The driver is fully connected to the performance of the car using the Performance Driving Data system. Seen through a 10.25″ LCD touchscreen, the i20N also delivers a series of the latest mod cons.
Track and road capability
This is one of the few hot hatches that has been specifically designed to take on the track as well as the road. A specially reinforced chassis ensures smoother handling and usability in all weather conditions.
1.6L Turbo GDi petrol
6-speed manual with Rev Matching
- Blind-spot Collision Avoidance assist (BCA)
- Rear Cross-traffic Collision Avoidance (RCCA)
- Forward Collision Avoidance (FCA)
- Forward Collision Avoidance-Junction assist (FCA-JX)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
- Lane Following Assist (LFA)
- High Beam Assist (HBA)
- Driver Attention Warning (DAW)
- Automatic dusk sensing headlights
- Rain sensing wiper system
- Front & rear park assist system
- Reversing camera
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- 10.25” touchscreen multimedia system
- Satellite navigation
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 10.25” Colour TFT driver information display
- Bose premium audio system with 8 speakers & external amplifier
- N Performance Driving Data System in multimedia display
- Bluetooth handsfree
- Wireless smartphone charging
- Cloth N interior trim
- Composite Leather N steering wheel and gearshift trim
- Automatic climate control air-conditioning with pollen filter
- x2 USB inputs
- Alloy pedals
- Two-tone black roof & mirrors
- Heated and electrically adjustable side mirrors
- Electric folding side mirrors
- LED headlights & tail lights
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- 18” Alloy wheels
- Pirelli P-Zero performance tyres
- 3 driving modes (Normal, Sport, Sport+)
- Launch Control System
- Variable Valve Exhaust system
All prices exclude On Road Costs ⓘ
|Hyundai i20 N||$53,990|
Order any Hyundai ‘N’ model between 1 April & 30 June 2022 and you will go into the draw to win the ultimate WRC Rally New Zealand experience.
You could win:
- Return flights and transfers for two to Auckland
- 4 x nights accommodation including breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Tour guides and bus transport daily to keep up with all the action
- A helicopter ride to get the best views
- VIP Gold rally passes to access all stages as well as premium access to opening and closing ceremonies
- Exclusive Friday & Saturday evening quick catch-ups with Hayden Paddon at either the hotel or service park
- Merchandise pack
Reasons to Buy
Hyundai NZ provides a 3 Year/100,000km Warranty for this vehicle plus 3 Year Roadside Assistance.
See full terms and conditions
In addition to the Hyundai NZ Warranty, we provide an extra 7 years FREE peace of mind as part of our 10 Year Mechanical Plus™ plan.
See full terms and conditions
For more information on the Hyundai i20N call Rian Bessinger on 04 587 0005.