The latest technology, comfort and style in one compact SUV
was $33,990 + ORC
The new Holden Trax loves life as much as you do with sporty styling that looks good wherever it takes you. An electric sunroof* is your link to the world outside while you drive. Breathe the fresh air, feel the sun on your skin and enjoy the sense of freedom your Trax gives you. With a spirited 1.4L turbo engine available across the range, getting to your destination is now half the fun.
*LT & LTZ models only
1.4L DOHC 16-valve iTi 4-cylinder petrol engine
From 6.7L / 100km
- 17” Alloy Wheels
- LED Daytime Running Lamps
- Automatic headlights
- Heated Outside Door Mirrors
- Cloth seat trim
- Rear parking sensors
- Rear View Camera
- Holden MyLink infotainment system with 7″ Colour Touch-Screen
- Phone Projection featuring Apple CarPlay® and Android® Auto
- Descent Control System (DCS)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- Brake Assist (BA)
- Hill Start Assist
- 17” Alloy Wheels
- Remote keyless entry
In addition to LS specification:
- Passive entry push-button start with sensor key (PEPS)
- Body coloured door handles with chrome strip inserts
- Exterior chrome highlights
- Front fog lamps
- Cloth seat trim with Sportec bolsters
- Driver’s armrest
- Electric tilt and slide sunroof
- Storage tray under front passenger seat
In addition to LT specification:
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Blind Spot Alert
- Rear LED tail lamps
- Sportec seat trim
- Sportec Heated front seats
- Vanity mirror with cover on driver and front passenger sunvisors – illumination
- Rain sensing wipers
Our final stock of Trax is available at never to seen before prices.
Reasons to Buy
See our Mechanical Assurance Plans for full terms and conditions for our free 10 year Mechanical Assurance Plan.
The Holden Trax has a 5-star ANCAP safety rating.
Each Holden comes with a 3-year service plan.
Call Brent Andrews on 04 587 0005 for more details about the Holden Trax or fill in the form below.