You can buy any of our used, demo or nearly new cars online in a few easy steps. Pick your vehicle and click Buy Now. Then simply create an account, select a shipping method and pay a reservation fee. Trade-ins can be added too.
On Road Costs (ORC) are the costs involved in us receiving a new vehicle from the manufacturer and preparing it for sale. These include, but are not limited to, dealer pre-delivery costs such as a mechanical inspection and WOF, a full groom and a full tank of fuel, plus the new vehicle registration fee and Road User Charges (for diesel vehicles).
Greytown Weekend & Getaway Car Competition Terms & Conditions, 1 Nov 2021 to 20 February 2022
Win your choice of new car from Brendan Foot Supersite’s selection to take for a night for two at The White Swan Hotel in Greytown!
1. Promotion Description The Promotion involves registrants and official volunteers for the 2022 Brendan Foot Supersite Round the Bays who are 25 years or older selecting a vehicle from a competition page on the Brendan Foot Supersite website. Before the 2022 Brendan Foot Supersite Round the Bays event on 20 February 2022 ten lucky people will win for their personal use a prize consisting of:
Their chosen vehicle to be used in conjunction with a one night stay in a Deluxe suite plus breakfast for two at The White Swan Hotel in Greytown.
The winners will be selected randomly after registration has closed. The winners will be contacted by the Promoter using the contact details provided in that entrant’s registration. If the Promoter is unable to contact any winner, or that winner does not respond to the Promoter’s contact within 24 hours of the draw, then that winner forfeits the Prize and the Promoter will draw another winner to a total of ten prizes.
2. Terms and Conditions By registering for this Promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Registration a) You must have registered for the 2022 Brendan Foot Supersite Round the Bays, or signed up to be an official volunteer for the event. b) The Registration Period closes 4pm on 19 February 2022. c) Register via www.brendanfoot.co.nz/getaway-car during the Promotion Period and complete the registration form. Entry details must be the same as provided for Round the Bays registration. d) You must be 25 years or older. e) By registering for the Promotion you will go into the draw to win the vehicle selected on the Getaway Car page, and a night for two at The White Swan Hotel Deluxe suite, plus breakfast for two. f) Only one entry for the Greytown Weekend & Getaway Car competition per 2022 Brendan Foot Supersite Round the Bays registration, or per official volunteer. g) A 2022 Brendan Foot Supersite Round the Bays Family Registration qualifies for one entry in the Greytown Weekend & Getaway Car Competition.
4. Prize Choose Your Get-Away Car and night for two at The White Swan Hotel Each of the ten winners of the Greytown Weekend & Getaway Car Competition will have for their personal use: Their chosen vehicle to be used in conjunction with a one night stay in a Deluxe suite plus breakfast for two at The White Swan Hotel in Greytown, to be taken before 1 December 2022. The accommodation is subject to availability and is to be booked directly with The White Swan. The winner will need to contact Brendan Foot Supersite two weeks in advance of the date the vehicle is required. The vehicle is to be collected from Brendan Foot Supersite on the day of the accommodation booking and returned the day after. The vehicle collection and return are to be at agreed times and these will be within Brendan Foot Supersite’s opening hours. Any other costs or charges associated with the vehicle or accommodation use are the responsibility of the prize winner, NOT Brendan Foot Supersite. In the case that their chosen vehicle is not available the winner will be contacted and offered other choice/s. Specification and vehicle colour will be subject to availability. The winner will be required to have a full New Zealand Driver’s Licence which is current and correct with no impairments pending, and sign a Loan Vehicle Agreement which outlines conditions covering vehicle driver responsibilities, damage, insurance excess of $3,000, fines and regular maintenance. Brendan Foot Supersite will have the right to inspect the vehicle at their request during the loan period. Any damage must be reported to Brendan Foot Supersite as soon as possible after the damage occurred. Reasonable wear and tear of the vehicle will be accepted. Any excess wear and tear may be subject to charges to return the vehicle to a suitable state. No modification or maintenance of the vehicle is permitted.
5. General a) This Promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter, Nuku Ora, and their families, its related companies, agents and affiliates. b) The winner is responsible for all additional costs in excess of the prize value. c) The prize is not redeemable for cash. d) The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. e) You agree that if you participate in the Promotion, your name and photograph or any footage from the Promotion may be used for publicity purposes in all media by the Promoter, without remuneration. f) To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and Nuku Ora and any other person or party associated with this Promotion shall not be liable to you in respect of any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect, and/or consequential loss or damage), including personal injury suffered as a result of, or arising in connection with, the Promotion or winning (or not winning) the prize. g) The winner may designate someone else to accept the prize on their behalf only with prior approval from the Promoter. If the winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize, the Promoter may choose an alternate winner. h) The Promoter is committed to protecting your privacy. The Promoter will collect and use your details for the purposes of running this Promotion and in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Promoter may also use your details to send you marketing and promotional material. You can access and request correction of your personal information, or unsubscribe from any further communication by contacting the Promoter on 04 587 0005 or sending a message to email@example.com. You can also unsubscribe from any Brendan Foot Supersite emails at the bottom of the message. If you unsubscribe you won’t be contacted by The Promoter again. i) These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts. j) Brendan Foot Supersite is the promoter of this Promotion and may modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or change the Promotion or any element of the Promotion for any reason, including any cancellation, suspension or change necessitated by any event outside of Promoter’s control.