At Brendan Foot Supersite, we are committed to the health and safety of our community. All our sites remain open with normal operating hours to assist with your sales and service requirements.
To manage COVID-19, we have added the following precautionary measures to our sites, in line with Ministry of Health and World Health Organisation guidelines:
- Alcohol-based sanitiser is available in all areas for staff and public use.
- We are frequently wiping down high touch surfaces, pens, eftpos machines, door handles, main entranceways and bathrooms.
- Our service and grooming teams are wearing disposable gloves when working on customers’ vehicles and are replacing these for every new vehicle they come into contact with.
- We are wiping down car door handles, steering wheels and gear levers before and after use. This applies to loan vehicles and test drive vehicles.
- Staff have been advised to follow social distancing practices and we are limiting meetings to fewer than 6 people
Any staff feeling unwell are instructed to stay home and we encourage our customers to do the same. If you are finding it difficult to come to us, please contact us and we will endeavour to assist.
To get in contact:
- Service on 04 568 1160 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales on 04 587 0005 or email@example.com
We encourage you to look after yourself and your family at this difficult time.