Welcome to the Brendan Foot Supersite credit application process.
We have an online application process if you wish to apply for credit for yourself or as a joint application.
The form should take on average 30 minutes to complete, however, you can save your progress at any part of the form and return within 30 days to complete it.
In order to complete the application, you will need the following information for all applicants:
- Driving License details
- Previous address details (if you have lived at your current address for less than 3 years)
- Previous employer details (if you have worked for your current employer for less than 3 years)
- Contact details of a close relative, this person cannot be living in the same address as the applicant.
- Property value (if mortgaged or freehold) – this can be found at www.qv.co.nz
- Furnishings & Effects value – This can be estimated or obtained from a Household Contents Insurance certificate
- Details of all outstanding loans and liabilities
- Income details